The Occupations in Demand stream targets specific NOC C and D occupations that are in high labour market demand in Nova Scotia. The Office of Immigration identifies occupations in demand based on labour market information and eligible occupations are subject to change.
To apply you must:
· have a full-time permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer in either NOC 3413 (Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates), NOC 7511 (Transport truck drivers), NOC 7521 (Heavy equipment operators (except crane)), or NOC 7611 (Construction trades helpers and labourers)
· have 1 year of work experience related to the job;
· be 21 to 55 years old;
· have a high school diploma;
· have the appropriate training, skills and/or accreditation for the job;
· prove language ability equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 4 even if your first language is English or French;
· show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.