Under this System, Alberta is allowed to nominate limited number of qualified candidates from IRCC Canada Express entry System.
- Candidates having demonstrated strong ties to Alberta or who can help support the government’s economic development and diversification priorities may be asked to submit application.
- International Graduates from Canadian post-secondary institutions may also be asked to apply under this stream.
Method of Application
1. Candidates with Express Entry profile are seen. If Alberta sends NOI from AINP, then candidate can contact AINP to inform that they are interested.
2. Then Such candidates formally apply, and thereafter considered for nomination.
Based on available profile information in the federal Express Entry portal, Alberta may select candidates and send them a Notification of Interest letter in their federal Express Entry profile. Profile information is self-declared by candidates in the federal Express Entry pool.
You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:
· have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
· have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
· are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification
· have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300
Meeting one or more of the following adaptability factors may also increase your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:
· you have an Alberta job offer and/or work experience
· you are a graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution
· you have a parent, child, brother and/or sister who is a permanent resident living in Alberta, or a Canadian citizen living in Alberta
If you meet one or more of the following factors, this may decrease your likelihood of receiving a Notification of Interest letter:
· your Express Entry profile expires in 5 months or less
· you work in an occupation:
o on the list of High-wage and low-wage occupations in the province of Alberta set out on the online Government of Canada Refusal to Process a Labour Market Impact Assessment list
o that has a high volume of submissions across all AINP streams
To know more contact us now !